Thursday 14 February 2013

E-Novelist Romance Fest '13 - Blog Hop! on E-Novelist!

Hi everyone and Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm so pleased to be part of the excellent group of authors who network on E-Novelist. Have you checked them out yet? Just click on this link for more info and a way to talk to some awesome authors. http://www.e-novelist.com/

As part of E-Novelist's Romance Fest, I was asked if I could blog about love.
This is not difficult for me, as I spent my formative years falling in love with a new boy every week.

It all started at the age of 8. I had a crush on an older boy named Brian and followed him around everywhere. It was truly sad. He was always looking over his shoulder at the little girl chasing him around the schoolyard with puppy dog eyes!

Oh, and then there were the three boys I adored in grade 7. John, Jake and Paul (names have been changed to protect the identities of the long-suffering). I went from one to the other...never allowing my young to flourish in any way, you understand. I merely longed for them all at a distance. Fickle me.

To say nothing of the mass of male humanity that I lusted after in high school. I had a new crush regularly. Blond boys, brunette boys, boys who had no idea I existed. I loved them all, and none loved me in return. Oh, I had a boyfriend or two, but none were my grand passions. I experienced unrequited love on a weekly basis.

And you know what? It was probably good for me. It turned that love-starved girl into a writer of erotic romance. Talk about vindication! Now I can pair my awkward heroines with beautiful, perfect men whose only flaws are being a little too macho at times and loving their women too much.

I can deal with that!

Make sure you visit E-Novelist today for the Romance Fest at:
http://www.e-novelist.com/events/e-novelist-romance-fest-13-blog-hop

In the mean time, please feel free to check out my newest paranormal romance Sunburn, starring another perfect immortal male. Greek god Apollo is the star of this show!


Blurb:

Patience O’Conner is a travel blogger who lives for her work. Her dedication to her readers brings her to the famed Helios Resort in Mexico, a locale that stuns her with its beauty but at which she suffers from some very strange accidents.

Luckily, hunky resort bartender Apollo Delos is always there in the nick of time, a malcontent guardian angel. Apollo stuns Patience again and again with his life-saving abilities, to say nothing of his smoldering looks and apparent desire to keep her alive.

Before long, Patience wonders if there is more to the sexy bartender than mixed cocktails and insane first-aid skills. Something strange is happening at Helios and Apollo doesn’t want to talk about it.

Can Patience open herself up to this enigmatic man, even though she is terrified to be vulnerable again? And can Apollo recover from an eternity of hurt and learn to trust once more? They must both decide before Death comes calling.


No comments:

Post a Comment