Friday 3 May 2013

A trailer for Predator's Kiss!

I was tickled pink when my good pal Book Chick of the Book Chick blog decided to make me a trailer for Predator's Kiss. Book Chick did this out of the goodness of her heart. I was floored with what she put together for me, and so incredibly touched.


So now, when Predator's Kiss launches at www.lsbooks.com on May 20, we will have a pretty new trailer to go with it!

Many thanks to Book Chick. For those of you who may not have discovered her awesome blog yet, you can find her at  http://bookchickwithkick.com/

And as for the sexy new trailer, you can find it here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDfc69Qj4xU&feature=youtu.be

Hope you'll give it a like, and remember to put Predator's Kiss on your TBR list for May 20!
Thank you,
Rosanna

6 comments:

  1. Yay you! Will email you later but if I forget.. email me. Wanna promo this on Evolved?
    Soph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! I am so glad you got to check it out, and I have emailed you. How exciting to visit Evolved World again!

      Delete
  2. Fab trailer! I'm looking forward to reading your yummy bear shifters :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sofia! I hope they prove very yummy!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda! I'm so excited about this first trailer!

      Delete