Wednesday 29 May 2013

What is it about those bears?

I'd like to offer a huge thank you to my readers, who have made Predator's Kiss my highest ranking book yet on Amazon!! Thanks for your interest and kind comments, and thanks for loving my bears. If you loved it, please feel free to tell a friend today. Hugs!


What is it about these bears?

For me, it was always about the animal itself. The adorable mating rituals, such as the placing of the male's teeth on the female's cheek, in order to assert his dominance (ask the lady bear and she might give you another story!)

For me, it's also about the characters.  My gruff Ryland who just wants to be left in peace, but who has to deal with a world of trouble in his island haven. It's about Lia, the heroine on the run, who has a bizarre fear of furry creatures. Imagine her horror when presented with not one, but two, snarling bears!

And of course, it's about the love. I had so much fun developing the love between these two and showing all the tender, and very hot, ways in which they care for one another.

So, thank you readers, for always supporting me and for supporting this book too!

http://www.lsbooks.com/predators-kiss-p794.php

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congrats, baby girl! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Parker!! Here's to our men!

      Delete